Artists living in New Westminster are invited to submit designs to be considered for the annual Holiday card sent out by the MLA for New Westminster. One design will be selected that will be sent out to community members. The copyright will remain with the artist, except for the MLA’s right to reproduce the image for the purposes of the Holiday Card. A $250 honorarium will be awarded to artwork selected.
One submission per artist
- Design to reflect the holiday season
- Design to reflect diversity and inclusiveness
- Open to all two dimensional media, size 5” x 7”, either portrait or landscape orientation
- Please do not include text on the design
Please submit by email:
- Name and current address of the artist
- 1 jpg of proposed design
Monday, November 13, 2017
*Please note that the maximum file size accepted by MLA email is 8MB. If your PDF file is larger, please email a link via Dropbox. All submission requirements must be in one file.
Please direct questions and submissions to:
Nadine Nakagawa, Constituency Assistant
737 Sixth St, New Westminster, BC